Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Giro Update (stage 10) by star

The Killer took it to the peleton. Danilo de Luca may be little and wearing pink, but you need to keep an eye on him. It looks like he is planning on riding away with Giro.

Levi lost some time on this stage because he took it easy on the downhill. Normally he would make up time in the ITT, but I don't know if he will. The ITT on Thursday is long and has 2 climbs and descents. I've heard most riders aren't even riding their TT bikes.

My favorite little Chechu is 40th at 16:38 back.

I can't believe KC Royals win tonight, scoring 4 runs off Kerry Woods with 1 out in the bottom of the 9th. This is the year!

2 comments:

  1. I saw the Royals highlights on ESPN this AM - yes, that's a sentence you don't hear very often, well done baby blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad they lost the next 2 games to Cleveland.

    ReplyDelete