Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Giro - Stage 14 by boo

OK - Star asked me to blog on today's stage, and since I didn't watch, I just read up on it on cyclingnews.com. And since, I have had a few beers down in the Old Market, I hope I'm not too funny, or fast, or smart. Stage 14 in a nutshell, long break stayed away for 160K in brutal heat. Good for Gerrans, it had to suck. No major changes to the GC, except that Ivan is now 2 seconds ahead of Mick.
Star was right, Cav did bail out on today's stage, and took his leadout man, Mark Renshaw, with him. Probably drinking some wine and trying to figure out if they can get 6 or 7 stages at the TdF.
Watching the LA/Den Western Conference Final. The Birdman, Chris Anderson, is kind of freaking me out. I think that is why the Dirtman won't let me get the 1/2 inch tattoo on my foot. He thinks they multiply. His quote is "... you don't draw a mustache on the Mona Lisa..."

No comments:

Post a Comment