Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

Le Tour...Le Fail

Not so much win...
Astana - rhymes with drama for a reason. Can't even began to chronicle it. I toss a water bottle of fail at your heads (except for you, Levi, and you, Kloden, and you, Popo).
Lance's butterfly bike - decorated with real butterfly wings - just cause you can, doesn't mean you should. "I'm so rich I'm gonna make solid gold bike shorts, look at me everybody" (say in texas accent)
That hole in the road that brought down Jens- not fair! not cool!
Cav talking.... or celebrating. (But a complete win on enthusiastically hugging his teammates, I guess if George is your teammate it makes it easy-watch out for his collarbone!)
Contador winning ITT - Really? over Fabian? REALLY?
The Schleck's biceps (or the place where their biceps should be)
Tyler's haircut- noooooooo!- to much time spent with russian bike monkeys.
George not getting yellow - I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just sayin' its a shame.
Frankie's lame ass interviews. "So, how'd you go today? So, how you gonna go tomorrow?
Johan's....well...existence.
The curb that broke Levi's wrist. Come on curb pick on someone you own size. -Star



No comments:

Post a Comment