Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2009

Tour de France Preview One Final Time

Tom Boonen was not going to race because of testing positive for cocaine twice in the last year. But now he's in. So we'll see tomorrow if he is at the starting gate of Stage 1. I'm looking forward to seeing the big Belgian.
But Tommeke will have to battle Mark Cavendish in all the sprint finishes. It should get interesting.
The rider I'm really, really looking forward to seeing in big George Hincapie. Yep, I'll enjoy seeing him again.
Although I'm excited to see Jens Voigt race. He is my favorite racer that reminds me of a Malmo farmer.
I'm not sure how much time and effort I want to devote to the continuing saga that is life in Astana. The latest rumour is that Alexander Vinokourov has got the Kazakh backers to bump Johan & Lance out of the organization, and make the team up of Spanish and Kazakh riders starting with Alberto and Vino. How many times does Johan have to say that the team is united for it to actually be so?
I think we should just start racing!
-Star

No comments:

Post a Comment