Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tour de France - Stage 5

Little Tommy V is back in front of the peloton. Oh, it seems just like yesterday he rode over half of France with the yellow jersey on his back. "he's dropped, no he's back, now he's dropped again, but he's back"
I have to say that I am so on top of things. This story by Neal Rogers I mentioned 3 stages ago. Damn I'm good. - Star
Yes, you are Star. I don't think anyone was more shocked than Tommy V when he crossed the line first. Kept shaking his head. I know, hard for us to believe, too.
Levi sounded exhausted and said the peleton is very jittery and nervous, but they say the first week is always the worse. A big shout out to the lone Kazakhstani on the Astana team, one place out from the Lanterne Rouge. Here's to the road turning up soon and the race getting interesting! - boo

***naked guy alert*** with 51.3 K left, two mooners and a speedo... those Europeans...

Tommy V! the human yoyo....leader...gruppetto...peleton...team cars...gruppetto.

No comments:

Post a Comment