Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2009

NBA finals, so sad

I can't even comment on the finals thus far, ugh. seriously? Luke Walton? getting productive minutes? and Team Kobe still winning? by 25? double ugh. *head to desk, reach for drink*
Star asked me today if the Magic can come back, I don't know but in my dream scenario Team Kobe goes up 3-1 and then suffer an epic collapse which ends with Kobe dropping from Staples Center ceiling dressed in all black to take revenge on his pathetic teammates.
BFA use #2 - Okay - Stan van Gundy is almost to easy, really you all could have guessed this one, the master of panic is..."The Scream" by Edward Munch. I know, I wanted something less obvious, but its too perfect. Only thing wrong is the guy in the painting isn't dressed poorly enough.
I thought "The Elephants" by Salvador Dalî was a nice fit for Coach Zenmaster. Do you understand it? I don't, that's why its perfect. And as Hubby pointed out - the elephants are tall like him. Brilliant, he should get an honorary degree in art history for that.

2 comments:

  1. That Yen, Captain Obvious.

    What do you make of the Kobe jutting jaw thing he is doing now? Other than he is just a jacka$$ and this is just another manifestation of that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...that "tough" face. I was gonna write a post last week about Kobe & Gasol's weakest tough guy faces in all of sport. Then I saw ESPN had a thing this AM - I coulda told them.

    ReplyDelete