Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Please bikers, learn how not to wreck

I'm wondering (as a golfer who rarely experiences high speed or injury of any kind) why so many pro bicyclers go down. I mean, when is the last time a golfer stepped in front of a 120 mph driver shot and broke his collar bone? I realize training wheels are surely out of the question, but how about not tailgating!? Surely those bikers understand that if someone in front of you, going 50 mph, goes down and you're close enough behind that crasher to count his butt hairs under the biker tights, it could mean a wreck is coming. I really respect these iron men (except maybe for their frail upper torsos), but they really should protect themselves better and learn how not to wreck.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's the whole riding on cm wide wheels on wet roads with 190 of your closest friends. But if the golfers had carts and it might be a differnt story. Especially with Daly involved.
    -Star

    ReplyDelete