Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2009

Ouchie!

So, in your WNBA news- Indiana took game 2 here in Phx. The Mercury played poorly, Cappie Pondexter (2 guard, all-nba 1st team) has been a bit chippy and out of her game - I think it might be her new playoff hair style. Penny Taylor took an elbow to the mouth, they couldn't stop the bleeding for 20 minutes, got stitches in her lip and sat on the bench the rest of the game...not good. Luckily she's australian (as we have discussed in earlier posts) so she's cool.
So now Phx has to take one game in Mr Armpit's house in order to come back here - you all will have to cheer for me as I will at the bottom of the Grand Canyon. Which brings us to the title of this post- that's probably what my legs will be screaming.
Oh, and a Steve Nash alert...I think he's one of the three musketeers. My guess is Dirk Nowitzki is another one..... don't know who the third one is, maybe Grant Hill?
Also, Cider (hard) is making a comeback - turns out...very old school. I'll drink to that!!!!


1 comment: