Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Little Thomas Voeckler..

has it been that long since we last saw your odd, painful peddling style up a large mountain in France? I swear it was just yesterday we saw him swerving up a mountain singing to himself.
The big controversy is Alberto Contandor attacking Andy Schleck when he lost his chain. I don't think it constituted booing at the yellow jersey presentation. They are both kind of showoffs. But now Andy have a belly full of anger and he will take his revenge. I prefer my belly full of BLTs, less indigestion.
The pride of Canada is in 10th!!!! Rock on Ryder, just don't get too excited.
I will miss Robbie Hunter, who else is going to find out what riders do on their rest day?
Has anyone else missed George this year?
-Star

No comments:

Post a Comment